8.14.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 8.14.12

Happy Tunesday! Sorry this is coming late.  My day has been busy and random - the internet at work was down so I was working from Starbucks and got to have a lunch date at Nike (which hardly ever gets to happen) and then I had to get my fitness on, but better late than never right?!

Anyway, here are a few tunes to get you ready for bedtime.  (t-minus 1 hour).



The Staves :: The Motherlode // Mahogany Session




This song reminds me of fall and I am okay with that.



The xx :: Chained



Another new The xx song...enjoy - so pumped for their new album.



Mumford & Sons :: I Will Wait




What even needs to be said about new Mumford besides, thank you, boys!?



White Arrows :: Get Gone




The lead singer's voice is kind of winey and I dig it.



Steve Everett :: West Coast Time




This song is precious and it makes me want to snuggle. Perfect for bedtime!



Cheers to Tunesday!

BB 

No comments