10.25.2013

links

Guys, I am ready for the weekend. Like more than ready. Although, I don't have much planned for it. Some family time, some studying for the Personal Training Certificate time, some workout time.... yeah, I lead an eventful life is what I am saying. 

Anyway, I wanted to share some links today, because well.. because I haven't in a while and I can.

//20 things you need to let go to live a happy life.

//This Jezebel article is spot on. If you could just scoot yourself around on the carpet like a dog with butt-worms, and then put your heels on outside in the beauty bark, that would be ideal for Pablo. Thx.

//15 terrible love lessons we learned from Disney Princesses. 

//Uncle Jesse asks people about when they lost their virginity, it's not as weird as it sounds.

//Learned how to finally Fishtail braid my hair yesterday after watching this tutorial.


It's not pretty, but I learned how to do it and can only go up from here right?! Also, how do girls make the tail look so pretty and full?! 

And so yeah, that is all I have for today. Actually, that's a lie. I have one more thing for you. It's not new... but it's Miley and I don't care if you hate on her, she's legit when she want's to be. Here is your #backthatazzup song for the week. 





Cheers! 

<3 BB

20 comments

9toFit said...

going to check those links out!
-Elise @ 9toFit.com

Kait said...

fishtails are the shit but i have so much hair it takes me about 20 minutes to do one well, and then my hand cramps and i get pissed, so they rarely happen.

Helene in Between said...

i heart your fishy tail.

Anonymous said...

Ha, I was just thinking I needed to learn to fish tail so I could do it to my daughters hair. Tutorial time!

kelsey said...

That Miley cover is crazy catchy- she really CAN sing, her physical presence just seems to get in the way sometimes!

I love the fishtail too! I like doing my hair like that, but it just takes so long. I think I may develop carpal tunnel.

Tiffany said...

I love love that version of the song!

Off to click some links...happy weekend!

Sara Elizabeth said...

yay for fishtails!

Melissa said...

Ooof I wish I could do my own hair. I can braid others' hair for days, but not my own, so kudos to you!

I'm your newest follower via GFC and Bloglovin :)

http://lovinglifemoore.blogspot.com

Melissa Nicole said...

Every time I try and fishtail braid my hair I fail. So mad props to you my girl!

Kasey Lynne said...

As much as I want to dislike MC, that video with Jimmy Fallon is hilarious.

What did you do to make your hair stay that way? I've done it a few different ways, and it never stays!

so annoying.
you and your braid are pretty.
whatevs.
;)

Kasey Lynne said...

p.s. mily looks like her jaw is screwed shut in that video. kinda weird.

Fairy Princess Jord said...

Learning to fishtail braid was a life changer for me!

Kay said...

I hate on Miley a lot, but I secretly love her songs and that whole video was legit.

Lauren said...

I am hair stupid but I need to look into this tutorial. I would like to be less hair stupid.

Chasing Elephants said...

Thanks for some new weekend reading material.

And I must learn to fishtail once my hair gets longer.

Kelly Louise said...

miley FTW. I knew how to do the fishtail when I was in middle school but never did it much and now you couldn't pay me to remember how. but that was also like 20 yrs ago and it was called the "herringbone"

Tanya Dempsey said...

CUUUUTE braid.


Tanya xx

November Grey

Visit my new video series -----> Séchoir

Kalyn P said...

I love that song and I love fishtails, but since I cut my hair, mine doesn't look cute anymore because it's so short. If you want it to look fuller just do a little bit of pulling after you've finished the braid. A little, you don't actually want to pull it out.

Anna @ A Dash of Quirky said...

That Jezebel article was awesome.

um, your hair looks amazing!!

Morgan said...

I was going to tell you how to make your braid look fuller too but I see Kalyn has beat me to it! She and I wear our hair in braids all the time. Pulling it after you secure it with an elastic will definitely do the trick, and also spray your hair with volumizing spray before you braid it. Then lots of hairspray after you “pull" it.