8.17.2012

Hitting the Links.


So I am super excited for the weekend.  I will be spending mine in Lincoln City:


I am looking forward to relaxing with friends, eating yummy food, and taking pretty beach pics with the new camera.  Maybe even get a few workouts in.. (we'll see how that last one goes)

While I am away check out these entertaining posts roaming around the internet.  

::I am still trying to find the perfect way to rock a sockbun.  Maybe this one will work? doubt it.

::WTF, Pinterest may be one of the funniest blogs I have come across recently.  Their posts here mocking fashion bloggers are spot on.

::Speaking of mocking fashion bloggers.  Not So Lonely Londoners also has a great post.  Check it out here. I promise it will make you laugh, hard. He is a straight, male fashion blogger and his 'poses' are legit.

::Also in line with mocking Pinterest...  This blog  posts real life things that have been featured on Pinterset that make you go, 'huh?'.

::Lastly, does someone want to make me these little nuggets of heaven for when I return?


Cheers to the weekend!

BB

No comments