11.19.2012

I May Be Oregon's Bad Luck Charm...

So my luck with Oregon football games is not great.  I have now attended two very important games and they have lost both of them.  The first game was the Rose Bowl against Ohio State a few years back and the second was this past Saturday when they lost to Stanford potentially ending their National Championship hopes and dreams. Maybe I should just quit going?

Even though they lost and we were stuck in traffic the entire way home so our 2 hour drive ended up turning into over 4 hours, there were still some highlights including:

::The fact that Brad won the tickets and $75 dollars worth of gas cards for giving blood at work.

The stache is what won it for us. 


::We got to tailgate with my brother (not pictured) and old friends:

Lindsay and I #teamlefty!

Having club seats with this view and cover from the rain:

pretty, pretty!

Seeing my old roomie Kelley and her poncho at halftime:


::But the biggest highlight of the night had nothing to do with the game.... it was the fact that I ended up sitting a few seats away from World Record Holder Ashton Eaton and his kickass, Canadian fiance Brianne Theisen.

Power Couple. 

Granted I didn't actually talk to them, but that is a small detail.  Had to play it cool.



Anyways, the rest of the weekend was full of good food and new friends, as we attended a Fakesgiving that my good friend Jessi invited us to.  It totally got me in the Holiday Spirit, which is good since Brad and I head to Indiana to visit his family for Thanksgiving dark and early Wednesday Morning!


Cheers to football and Thanksgiving!

<3 BB

No comments