4.23.2013

tuesday tunesday :: 4.23.13

Guess what! I curled the new did this morning and I kind of like it and by that I mean I am a really big fan! Naturally I was late to work, because of it, but that is nothing new. I miss my long locks a little, but I love how much faster my hair dried and double love how healthy it feels, so beggars can't be choosers, right? 

{Insert work selfie!} 


I know you guys have missed my desk selfies. You're welcome. 


Also, I made these overnight oats for my breakfast this morning. They are lovely. I substituted regular milk for Vanilla Soy milk and added Chai seeds. Although, I think I may have added a few too many, they are getting stuck in my teeth. Anyone have floss?!  Oh well...It's a learning process, really. 

Lastly, before we get to tunes, we have had two sunny days in a row here in Portland. Holy crap, can we talk about how much better my mood is when that happens? I mean really, I don't think I am asking too much for it to stay like this until next December..... 

Anyways, those are my thoughts this fine Tuesday. Enjoy some good music. 


Manchester Orchestra Feat. GROUPLOVE :: Make It To Me
Love this combo of performers! Manchester Orchestra's lead singer's voice is one of my favorites, so this collaboration with GROUPLOVE makes me happy :)




Swim Deep :: She Changes the Weather
Who doesn't want to be this girl they are referencing in the song?!




Daft Punk feat. Pharrell Williams :: Get Lucky
Yesterday, after about 20 mins I finally realized I had been listening to this one song on repeat and it didn't even upset me.  Love Pharrell, love Daft Punk. Excited for their new project!




Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Ray Dalton :: Can't Hold Us Down 
This song isn't exactly new, but the video is and it is classic Macklmore. If someone so young, can be so classic?




So this song reminds me of something, but I just can't put my finger on it.  Either way I am a big fan. Maybe Fleet Foxes or Vampire Weekend or something, I don't know, it's bothering me.  (actually, now that I think about this, I might have posted this song before.... that could be why it sounds familiar. I am too lazy to go search for it though, so you're stuck with it again if that's the case.)




Had this song stuck in my head all evening. Brad made fun of me, because I kept singing it in my beautiful, beautiful voice. 




So much going on in this song. 




The National have a new album coming out in May, get excited! 




Cheers!!!!! (it's the sunshine that forced all those extra !s)


<3 BB 

4 comments

Motormouth Macey said...

Super cute hair! The sun makes me oh so happy as well. It's supposed to stick around all week and I'm already planning as many bike rides and outdoor opportunities as possible :)

Nini Kat said...

Born Ruffians will be in my town next week and I was wondering if I should catch the show! I like your play list! :)

Morgan said...

Love the new do! Definitely Elizabeth Olsen-ish! :)

Kate said...

your hair looks awesome. like way awesomer than it would have looked had i been the one to chop my hair off. and i dig the loose, wavy curls. obvi. since that's all i ever do to my hair. aside from the sweet, messy, off centered pony i've got going on right now.