1.17.2014

Welcome, Friday

It's Friday, Friday gotta get down on Friday. This Friday is extra special because I am only working a half day, I woke up early to do a nike training club workout (PS. download this app. It's the truth), and I even curled my dirty hair. You can start hating on me now. I am ready for it. And, because I want to win you all back, I got you these entertaining links. Enjoy!

//Instacurity is a real and serious thing. The background music says it all.

//I don't mind the Seahawks, but I just don't like Seattle Fans. Sorry, not sorry.

//Amy Poehler is a smart lady. Bonus cute puppy pics. 

//29 Things that can easily ruin a woman's day. 

//We all suck at watching football now. 

//Fill the silence with these random facts


//Lastly, for #backthatazzup Friday, we have some new Avicii. Well sort of new. I first heard it a while back on The Voice. 

Hey Brother by Avicii on Grooveshark

Now get to gettin' Friday, some bz named Kailyn is coming to visit and I am excited! 

PS. I found this on Pinterest today and it definitely was needed this week. 

Cheers! 

<3 BB 





18 comments

Melissa said...

Cheers to curling your hair! I pressed snooze 4 times and got out of bed just in time to throw my hair in a bun and make it to work with no makeup on. TGIF.

Alex[andra] said...

I want to see your pretty, curled hair!

Amy Poehler is a queen. Done.

JumpingJE said...

Yeah, where are the curls, B? I saw the water soaked boots! Happy weekend - enjoy the blate weekend!

Kalyn V said...

Yay, hope you and Kailyn have fun! That Amy Poehler article was the tits!

Kelli @She Crab Soup said...

The 29 things list, so true!

I hope you have a great weekend!

Fairy Princess Jord said...

Boooo! You can't hate the Seattle fans...wait who am I kidding...I just walked into Starbucks and it was PACKED because of all the stupid seahawks fans getting their 12 cent coffee...at MY Starbucks. The nerve.

Kathy @ Vodka and Soda said...

i love that quote because it's 1000% true.

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Laura {happily ever} Parker said...

Those 29 things that can ruin a woman's day are real! Have a great weekend lady!

Not Before my Tea said...

Hey Brother... solid choice. I definitely approve, if that matters to you. (I mean, I approve if it matters or not but disregard if you don't care.)

Rachel Sedaker said...

You rock those curls! I'm too afraid of burning myself, so I don't even own a curling iron. Those 29 things are pretty spot on. Eye contact in the public restroom is the worst.

Rachel @ Love, Rachel said...

whoop whoop!

Kasey Lynne said...

still jeal that you're off at 12.

Meagan said...

My day might be a little better. I don't work at all on Fridays! Booyah!

Tiffany @ Polka Dotted Cats said...

I am so click happy right now. Happy Friday! Have fun this weekend!

Rachel Ray said...

Thanks for killing a solid 30 off of my work day! Cancelled out by the horrible song I now have circling my head like a damn vulture on a particularly gnarly raccoon. :) Happy Friday!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Gahhhhhh... I loooove Amy Poehler!

Kenzie S said...

The background music on that instacurity video has me dying! That's pretty awesome.

Brit DeLong said...

So how's this for timing. I'm writing an article for a magazine on fitness apps and then go on your blog and find your suggestion for the Nike app! I hope you don't mind I'm stealing your suggestion and putting it in my article :) (I'll credit you!)