8.26.2012

Date With Myself!


Saturday Market is my favsies

So this weekend both Brad and the Roomie were out of town, so I decided I was going to date myself and I have to say it was quite enjoyable.  I hit up the driving range, checked out Saturday Market and got a great trail run in.  I even attended The Avett Brothers' concert on my own (more on that later this week).  

Here are a few pics I snapped while at Saturday Market.  Now, originally I thought this was going to be a great place to get some cool pictures, but once I was there, I realized I was a little intimidated.  I didn't want to be that girl with her camera in the way of people actually trying to buy things, not to mention some of the booth owners are a little picky and even have signs that say no photography.  In the end I decided to stick to out of the way items.



What up, Fountain?




Totally wish it was acceptable to wear these at my age.





Decided to hit up Pittock Mansion before I headed out on a trail run, where I then proceeded to roll both my ankles... One of which was bad enough that I am still having to ice it a day and a half later.



Almost got stung too.  The things I do for a good photograph. 



It was definitely nice to get some me time this weekend.   What does everyone else do for their me time?!


Cheers to dating yourself!

BB


No comments