8.30.2012

Hey You Guyyyys

Guess what!   I finally went MAXI!!  You know how I have been obessed with trying to find a maxi dress?  Welllll, I finally broke down last night and got a maxi, however, it is a skirt, not a dress.  Found this Bobeau maxi at Nordstrom Rack for under $25.00 and just couldn't pass it up.  It is seriously the most comfortable item in my closet, plus I don't have to shave my legs (the lazy in me is rejoicing)!

Today I am pairing it with a J. Crew button down I bought at the Woodburn Outlets a few summers ago and some flat sandals, and gave it a little pop with a statement piece necklace I scored on sale at Kohl's and my fun, boyfriend style watch I got from Urban Outfitters.  I am also rocking my glasses today, because I am fighting a cold and it makes my eyeballs feel heavy, so I decided to make them happy and leave the contacts in their case.

This outfit is super casual, yet pulled together enough I can wear it to work, plus the long skirt makes me feel feminine, which is an added bonus, since my boss gave me a hard time yesterday for sounding like a man... Just call me, Bob, not Brooke, for the next few days. - Thanks a lot, cold.  

I put together a little style board below of what my look is doing today.  Not all the items are the same as what I am sporting, but they are super similar.


Cheers to Maxis!

BB


Maxi


J crew
jcrew.com


Bobeau long maxi skirt
nordstrom.com



Longs jewelry
kohls.com


Vintage style jewelry
urbanoutfitters.com


Gucci sunglasses
$275 - net-a-porter.com

No comments