8.12.2012

Weekend Recap!

Helllllllo!

Another weekend in the books!   Mine went by too quickly as usual, but was great.  I got to see my good friend who was home from Denver and spend time with my family. Here are a few photos that I took with my new baby.  I am having a lot of fun learning how to use my new camera and once I get the hang of it a little more I definitely want to purchase editing software for it.

Saturday we had a family reunion, where as usual with any of my family gatherings I ate too much food.  I did however burn a little of it off with ladder toss and badminton. 



Everyone should ask Brad how bad the guys lost to the girls at Ladder Golf.  (spoiler alert: 23-2)



Senior photo shoot on the swing set? 



Creepy deer head. (Or at least I think it's a deer.)



Saturday night the Boy and I made two different Pinterest recipes and wow were they lovely.  The first was a Quinoa and Black Bean Salad - link here.  The second part of the meal was a Summer Corn, Bacon and Potato Chowder - link here .



I tried to take foodie blog pictures of the meal and laughed at myself the entire time, because it's actually really hard and I felt like a big nerd. There is the whole lighting issue and the perfect angles issue - not to mention the whole the meal getting cold while I photographed it issue.  Once I finally put down the camera though I was able to enjoy our yummy creations! nom, nom, nom! 


Sunday was spent working off all my meals and relaxing at my Grandparent's pool.  Hard knock life.


Cheers to the Weekend!

BB
 




No comments