9.28.2012

Hitting the Links!


Happy, happy Friday and an exciting one at that.  I have a busy weekend filled with a Portland Timbers game, Citizen Cope concert, and a Willamette Cross Country meet to attend.  (aka lots of things to blog again next week!)

Cheers to Friday!


Now most people who know me, know that I am not a big drinker.  I have many reasons for it and do enjoy a nice yummy beer on occasion - in fact I just picked up a 6-pack of this to have around.  However, more often than not I stay away from large amounts of it.  Here is an article that shares a lot of my same thoughts about alcohol.


Which Instagram Filter are you?!


And this is why I love Uncle Jesse.


You're doing it wrong.


I know I mentioned being active on my last Links, but when Jessi sent me this link I knew I had to share. We are Designed To Move.  Check out the video and stats, then get active!


Ellen shows us how sitting crossed legged is bad for our backs.... which I already knew, because mine is always sore.  I am really trying to make a conscious effort to stop - update: it's hard!


Since New Girl is back, I'll get you excited and back into it with this workout video from Schmidt.


Who wants to buy me a Keurig? I saw one on sale on Ebay! Really trying not to give in and buy one, but it's so tempting.


Going along with the coffee thing, here is an article from the WSJ that discusses the benefits of drinking the stuff.


Really trying to be good about eating cleaner and healthier, but this looks so good I might have to make it this weekend.


Cheers to Friday!

<3 BB

No comments