10.22.2012

Weekend Recap :: Seattle Style

So, on a last minute decision I spent this past weekend in Seattle having a mini reunion with my old roommates from college and it was just what the doctor ordered.  Not that I saw a doctor or anything to make the decision (unless you count my old roomie Kelley, she is currently finishing up her last year of school for Physical Therapy), but you get the idea....   


Besties!!!!!!! 


We ate lots of yummy food - made by the talented Chef Neil.  Back story: Neil is Bestie Brittany's boyfriend and I was his Sous Chef in Alaska for a few summers).  

We wandered around the oh-so-cute Queen Anne neighborhood (Brad even got me to run 5 sets of hills in the neighborhood, which isn't saying a whole lot because they're everywhereeeee, but still, the hill we picked was steep and I ran it 5 times, so go me?).

And most importantly - we played this game A LOT.  Super fun, super addicting. Definitely buying my own set of cards tonight. 

Here are a few pics I snapped when we were checking out the neighborhood.


This bakery was lovely.  I tried their citrus and oat scone. yum, yum, yum. 

Brown Sugar Crumbles, yes please. 


Then we walked around Queen Anne before it started raining.





As usual, I played pretend and tried to find my future home. 

This one looks nice. 


The view was fantastic. 



There was fall everywhere.


I don't want Fall to ever leave me.


No really, it was everywhere.


We even found a slide on the way back to Brittany's place.

 Slide time, is fun time

Brad was a big fan.
 
I'm dating a child.


All in all it was a great weekend and I am so happy that I got to see the girls.  Anytime we get together it's just like we are back living on 21st and Chemeketa at WU.

We're so pretty?


Cheers to besties! 

<3 BB

No comments