10.23.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 10.23.12

Feeling pretty giving this week when it comes to Tunesday!  Either that or there has just been a lot of music I have been digging this past week.  Enjoy!


Bruno Mars :: Locked Out of Heaven 


Bruno has a new album coming out in December.  Not a huge fan of him, but then sometimes I secretly enjoy his stuff.  This is one of those songs. Also, does the beginning remind anyone else of The Police?



The xx :: Chained 



Official video for The xx's latest single.  great stuff and the video is typical The xx.  A little odd, but alotta good.



 MØ :: Pilgrim.



Stole this one from Dirty Laces - which by the way you should check out the site.  Fellow WU grads help run it.



Pepper Rabbit :: Allison 


There is not a lot to this song, but I think that may be why I enjoy it as much as I do?



Maps & Atlases :: Old & Gray


The lyrics. Lovely.


Dolorean :: What Could You Do? 



Found this song while watching last week's Grey's Anatomy.  Sometimes the show is a little questionable, but the music never is.



The Barr Brothers :: Beggar In The Morning 



This song came on during the drive back from Seattle and it reminded me how much I enjoy the Barr Brothers.



Cheers to Tunesday!

<3 BB 

No comments