11.01.2012

Happy #Govember!

Happy November!


My friend Jessi and I have decided to challenge ourselves this month with #GOvember.  The goal is to get our sweat on every day for the month of November (feel free to join in on twitter with the hashtag #GOvember).

This challenge is probably needed since Brad and I had zero tricker treaters last night. Not sure what I am going to do with all this candy besides eat it.  Might have gotten a little overzealous with the two bags that I purchased.

 Nom.nom.nom

 Popcorn bowl!

To make me feel better about no one stopping by the apartment, Brad brought out his go-to costume.


That's when things got a little weird....

 Sexy.


 Fat kid at heart. 


 Check out the hookup with the hat, shirt, and shoes. 


"Snook, I love you.  You're going to be a millionaire someday, but you SUCK at soccer." -Name that Coach.


Then he begged me to put the suit on.  and by beg I mean I secretly wanted to.


 ANTM! 


 Look Coach, I can still high jump!


 So prittay. 


And now I am officially embarrassed that this is on the internet forever.


You're welcome,

<3 BB

No comments