11.28.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 11.28.12

Since Thanksgiving has come and gone... It is now officially time to start celebrating the most wonderful time of the year!!!!! (and people can't even bitch about it being too early anymore! haters gonna hate)

Granted I have had the Holiday Spirit for quite some time now... Pretty much since September, but who's keeping track?!

Going to keep Tunesday short and festive this week and leave you with two of my favorite Christmas songs!


Mariah Carey :: All I Want For Christmas Is You




Zooey Deschanel and Leon Redbone :: Baby It's Cold Outside 




I also plan on watching Love Actually this weekend too! Because that's what you do during the month of December.  You listen to Christmas music, you decorate your home with Christmas Cheer, and you watch movies like Love Actually, The Holiday, and Elf.  DUH!

Although - I do have one small, tiny confession - I don't actually own Elf.  I am embarrassed to say it out loud.  It's almost like saying you were raised in Indiana and don't own the movie Hoosiers.  Almost.


Cheers to the Holidays!

<3 BB

No comments