12.07.2012

Hitting the Links :: Holiday Gift Edition

Hello!!!

Happy Friday! To start off the weekend, I got you this Christmas Countdown (or Hanukkah Countdown for my Jewish friends!) 

Here are a few gifts that have a little personality and would be a great to way to spice up a home and kitchen! Plus, all of them are under 40 dollars, so you don't have to feel like you are breaking the bank when you spread the Holiday Cheer!


Gift List



::Since Bradley said goodbye to his Movember Mustache the my stache label would be a great gift for him.

::As you all know I love chevron stripes and I just assume everyone else does too.  How cute is this frame from Etsy?! Perfect for your bestie or sister.

::You know you are growing up when you get excited over nice cutting boards.  Jessi got me a personalized one from West Elm for my birthday and I think this one is also lovely (and on sale)! It would be a great gift for a friend or Grandma that loves to cook!

::Lastly, my love for Anthropologie runs deep, however, not as deep as my wallet goes.  So their bowls are a great way to incorporate a little Anthro decor into your home without breaking the bank.  Plus, One of my favorite things about their kitchenware is, it doesn't have to match so you can slowly collect their pieces and they all somehow flow together.  Nicely done, Anthro, nicely done. 


Also - hop on over to Jessi's blog to find out what gift to get your favorite Portland Hipster and Lesleigh's blog to find out how you should spend your weekend!


Cheers to Giving!

<3 BB



No comments