1.18.2013

Hitting the Links!

Happy Friday! Happy Three Day Weekend! Happy No Work Monday!!! Cheers alllllllll around :) Sorry can you tell this girl is excited?! I made it through my first week of WU Track practice for the season and I realized I need to get reconditioned to my track schedule.  Driving down to Salem 2-3 times a week will really take it out of a girl.  I need to get adjusted again and force myself to get up for early cardio sessions on those mornings, because by the time I get home and all thawed from the track I don't have much desire to workout, let alone make dinner or move off the couch.

A few quick housekeeping things on my end before we get to awesome links.  I know having a blog is such an interesting thing and people may find it conceded or self centered and I get that...  But here's the deal, at the end of the day I have really been enjoying it (and I hope you do too).  I get to share the favorite parts of my life with you guys and hopefully a few of you may even benefit from the blog - whether it be from new workouts, recipes, music, finding new things to do, etc.  It has provided me a reason to use my awesome camera more, keep active and share workouts, try new foods to then share with you, etc.

So, as I continue to fine tune my blog and make it better for not only myself, but for you readers, too, I have added a few nifty gadgets to hopefully make it easier to access. You can now quickly get to my Twitter and Pinterest with a just few clicks.  Also, if you want to follow me via bloglovin' or with Google Reader, along with all your other favorite blogs, click on those links off to the right. Lastly, if you want each post to be sent to your inbox, as opposed to stalking my facebook or the blog every hour to see if there has been any new content, add your email and you will be notified each time I post something amazing, educational, exciting, pretty, witty..... The only way this little blog will grow is if I keep writing worthwhile posts and you guys keep reading and sharing!!!! Big thanks to all of you who stop by, I really do appreciate it :)

Anyways, enough of me whoring myself out. let's get to some good links.

A friend from Willamette helped put this together.  World's Largest Snowball Fight, nbd.

Sometimes people from LA are dumb and evidently cold.  God forbid it drop below 60 degrees.

What the F*^% should I make for dinner?!

New JT. yup.

Weird, Americans are wasteful when it comes to food?!

Love can reduce you to Mariah Carey mush. (side note: she is really annoying to watch on American Idol.  Not that I watch American Idol or anything...)

Lance Armstrong's part 1 interview with Oprah broken down to 4 mins. Say what you will about Lance, at the end of the day all his competitors were doping too. Hate the game, not the player. 

This may be one of the biggest hoaxes of all time. It will be very interesting to see what plays out in the Manti Te'o story.

This may be my healthy dessert to try this weekend.


Cheers to the weekend!

<3 BB

No comments