11.12.2013

songs i've been hoarding

Happy Tuesday? If Tuesdays can be happy, I think I dislike them more than Mondays. They are just so blah and so far away from the weekend. At least Mondays are excepted and you're prepared for them...Maybe it is just today I dislike. It's raining. It's dark. I thought taking Tylenol PM last night was a good idea, it is not such a great idea this morning. I am tired and groggy. Give me all of the coffee. 

Anyway, for Tunesday I have some good stuff for you. I have been hoarding these songs for a few weeks adding to the playlist when I hear something I dig. They're good or at least I think they are.


Hands down my favorite song on the Amos Lee album. Because I know you cared.
I have been a Passenger fan for a long while. This song. I just have no words.
And this is hands down my favorite song on the new Avett Bros album. 
'It might just be something my soul needs'
If I could be half as cool as this Smith, she just has so much soul.

Cheers!

<3 BB



12 comments

Breathe Deeply and Smile said...

OOh love the playlsit, def adding all these songs into rotation-besides the Avett Brothers one I already was in love with :)

kailyn said...

such a hoarder. i'm gonna report you to the show, so i KNOW you got more songs you're hoarding. now give me all the songs!

Morgan said...

I love Passenger too!

Helene in Between said...

haven't heard most of these so im excited to jam out today.

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

yay! love adding new songs to my workout playlist!!

-kathy
Vodka and Soda

Melissa said...

I haven't heard any of these songs. I fail at life. BUT you win, because you just introduced me to them. BAM!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

I am a loser who knows none of these songs. But if they're good enough for YOU then I'm gonna give 'em a listen! :)

Kenzie Smith said...

I haven't heard of most of these songs.. but am definitely going to have to check them out! Thanks for sharing!

Kasey Lynne said...

You brought some new material for me, I see! :)

Vanessa Morgan said...

Great selection of songs to cheer us up.

Fairy Princess Jord said...

I'm glad that we are in agreement...this Tuesday is the worst in the history of all Tuesdays. Maybe I'm just being dramatic. I have a feeling these songs will cheer me up though!

Alyson said...

These are great! Thanks for sharing! I am obsessed with The Passenger right now.