1.31.2014

links for all

Hooray!!!! We made it through another week, unless you're someone that works weekends, then I feel very, very sorry for you. Anyway, in honor of the oh-so special occasion, I collected all these links for you. 

//Allen Stone sings to my soul.

//I can't stop listening to Jillian Michaels podcasts. I know not everyone is a fan, but I enjoy her.

//Kay posted this link earlier in the week and the graphic is spot on. Sitting is the worst.

//What does you celebrity crush say about you? Side note: what does it say about you if you have more than one crush; my signals are getting all sorts of crossed! Paul Rudd, Jennifer Lawrence, Aubrey Plaza...

//For Fan Friday with Sarah...Are you a betting man? Check out all the odds for the Super Bowl. This is probably the best one:  21 percent chance announcers say "Marijuana" during the game (Yes +350 | No -600)

//If you're in Portland check out this cute coffee shop Blend.


//Also, do yourself a favor and go check out a hockey game in your area. We went on Wednesday night to the Winterhawks game and it was super entertaining. Multiple fights were had.


//And for my final trick today, I am making you listen to this song by Allen Stone for #backthatazzup Friday, in case you were too lazy to click on the link above. You're welcome, you lazy asshats. 


Figure It Out by Allen Stone on Grooveshark
Cheers! 
<3 BB 

28 comments

Helene said...

jillian michaels has podcasts? thats awesome.
I'm not in portland, rude.

Unknown said...

I've only been to one winterhawks game and was disappointed that there were no fights at all. But I love the sounds of the ice.

JumpingJE said...

Allen Stone, you're so smooth. Your hair is gorgeous in your hockey game selfie!

Unknown said...

I love your blog, it's so fun! The coffee at Blend looks amazing, I've never been to Portland... one day I'd really love to go!

Nini Kat said...

I would love to listen to jillian michaels yell at me in a podcast! Thanks for the info! I wanna go back to portland :( moar coffeez

Unknown said...

I love your blog, it's so fun! The coffee at Blend looks amazing, I've never been to Portland... one day I'd really love to go!

Jess @ Living On Sweet Tea said...

I really want to go back to a hockey game, this needs to happen soon!

Corie said...

Minor League {not sure if that's the correct term} hockey games are a lot more entertaining than NHL because there's always fights!

Alex[andra] said...

It's so hard to get a good ticket for a hockey game here. The worst part is that tickets start at about $50.

Amanda Elizabeth - Meet @ the Barre said...

I was unaware she had podcasts! I absolutely love her! I saw her when she came to Tampa a little while ago she is so motivating!

Kasey Lynne said...

I like Allen's hat.

What is Beyonce doing in that gif? She looks like an idiot. #notontheilovebeyonceandjayztrain

You and Bradley...<3

Venus Trapped In Mars said...

I am going to go to a Dallas Stars game ASAP. I promise. I just gotta find someone to drag along with me!

Kathy@MoreCoffeeLessTalky said...

is her podcast of her yelling at people? because that would be awesome.

kathy
Vodka and Soda

Rachel Sedaker said...

Great, now I have to add another coffee shop to my list of places to try...thanks. ;)

Melissa Nicole said...

that coffee is reason #450 i need to go to Portland

Angi said...

I love hockey games! There are so, so many things I miss about living in civilization...

Not Before my Tea said...

ugh again with the sitting! it makes me feel guilty as I ... sit here. :(

Lauren said...

I want that coffee right now. And we don't have a hockey team anymore!

Unknown said...

You guys look so great at the hockey game! I love hockey, unless they don't fight... then it's really just drinking beer next to an ice rink...

Kenzie Smith said...

We don't have a hockey team for some strange reason! I'd have to go down to Oregon to see a game.
I knew sitting for long hours is bad for you, but I didn't realize how bad! Yikes!

Amanda - Voyage of the MeeMee said...

Give me your hair. If you were a real friend, you'd give me your hair.

Ashley - Married to the Game said...

hockey games are the best ;) Are the Winterhawks an echl team?

Unknown said...

I have yet to go to a hockey game crazy right? But when I do get a chance there better be a fight or two, just sayin :)

Kay said...

I stand and do random lunges and jumping jacks constantly throughout my day now. That graphic terrified me! Also, Jillian has podcasts? I'm really curious now..

Cathy said...

Gonna have to check out those podcasts!
Also I've wanted to go to a winterhawks game! Will have to make it happen now. Also - Blend? Yum!

Sarah said...

I love watching hockey! Although I got to sit in the skybox once at our local ice rink and now I'm totally spoiled because I don't want to sit in the cold metal bleachers anymore. I don't like Biggest Loser but I do enjoy a good Jillian podcast.

Tiffany said...

I'm pretty sure that sitting graphic was modeled after me...ahhhhhhh desk jobs.

ps jillian michaels is simply the best. why would anyone dislike her?!?

Kristen said...

yep going through the archives #noshame
i have way too many celebrity crushes.
i want to go to a hockey game!! never been. you two are tooooo cute.