7.31.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 7.31.12

Hello!!!!! Just a few jams to get you through the afternoon.  Is anyone else's dragging or is it just mine?   The sunshine is so pretty and it's taunting me. I want to be out playing in it ! Might even go for a lunch time walk to fool myself into thinking I have the day off.

And while I do that, I will leave you with these:


Antarctica Takes It! :: Lions of Love




Catchy little number, don't you think!?



Noah And The Whale :: Blue Skies



I am a sucker for emo lyrics and this jam has them.  'Blue skies are coming, but I know it's hard' 



The Tallest Man On Earth :: 1904




The Tallest Man On Earth is just lovely.  That voice, wish he could sing me to sleep every night.



Joshua Radin :: Anywhere Your Love Goes (side note: does anyone else pronounce JoshUa like Rachel does on Friends?! just me?!)




Anyways, he has a new CD out today!!! Now, honestly, I don't think any of his albums will top his first EP, but there are some solid tracks on this album.


And just for fun I got you this: Justin Bieber vs *NSYNC :: Boyfriend / Girlfriend (Mashup)


Enjoy!



Cheers to Tunesday!

-BB

No comments