7.03.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 7.3.12

Happy Day Before 4th of July :)

Here are a few jams to help you celebrate!

If you ever get the chance to see Of Monsters and Men live - I suggest you do it.  This little gal rocks your socks off and I love the dude's voice, maybe even more than hers (which is saying a lot).



Of Monsters and Men :: Dirty Paws


Stumbled upon this next tune for the first time yesterday on my drive home from work, thank you Sirius XM for making traffic more pleasant.  Also, if you have to the opportunity to listen to the KEXP recording of a song, do it! Seattle is doing it right with that radio station. This song gets a little funky in the middle, but go with it.  It's catchy.


Reptar :: Sebastian


I have no idea what is going on in this next video and I am okay with that.



Chappo :: Come Home


True Story: 9 times out of 10 the acoustic version of a song will be better than the original. That may just be my personal opinion, but small details.  This gal is adorable and has a super unique voice.  I can't get enough.



Selah Sue :: Raggamuffin 


Lastly and most importantly, HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!!  It's not a celebration without Lee Greenwood!!!!



Lee Greenwood :: God Bless The USA!


Still undecided as to what my plans will be for the 4th, but I am pretty excited to have the day off.  Not to mention the fact that my coworker Courtney, who blogs over at The Awkward Hopster, and I will have the office to ourselves the rest of the week.  Party Planning Committee may just be in full force!

Cheers to the Red, White, and Blue!!!

BB

No comments