9.14.2012

Hitting the Links :: 9.14.12


Oh man, I am so happy it's Friday.  I needed this Friday.  I don't know if it was because this was the full first week since Labor Day or what, but this week was super slow for me.... Good news, it's Friday, so I can quit complaining now :)

Anyway, here are a few things I found around the internet this week.  Thought I would share!


If this doesn't inspire you to get your game face on, I don't know what will.
     -heads up it is a little icky around the 2min mark, but the story is super inspiring, so watch it all.


Yesterday, I said the word grood to my friend Jessi and she had no idea that it meant: Good and Great, Great and Good....which then meant I had to stop everything I was doing and show her Teen Girl Squad.
If you have never seen TGS, you will be in for a real treat.  My old roommate in college and I use to quote this on the regular and it is never not funny.  Editor's note: my humor may be cooler than your humor if you don't appreciate TGS.  


Rajon Rondo Interns for GQ during fashion week and then complains about it. It's quite entertaining.  Did I mention that I love GQ even though it's a men's magazine?  Honestly though, ladies mags, take note. This is a magazine done right.


Glen Hansard recently rocked a NPR Tiny Desk Concert.  It is lovely.


So the founder of PostSecret put up this powerful article on September 11th, which lead me to the site Dear World and I think it is a super touching movement. Be sure to watch the video and check out the site, it's pretty humbling.


Here Jimmy Kimmel makes people look dumb when he has them think the iPhone4S is actually the iPhone5.  It's funny, because the iPhone5 hasn't come out yet.  That's the joke, guys.


Lastly, since it's Friday and I am feeling extra nice, here is a timeline of the band Hanson. You're welcome.


Enjoy your weekend, I am headed home to visit this pretty lady's brand new baby :)


Cheers to Friday!

<3 BB

No comments