9.25.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 9.25.12

First off, because I know you haven't had enough Gangnam Style here is a playlist of awesome remixes.



Tristan Prettyman :: Say Anything



I first fell in love with TP during my sophomore year of college and the love hasn't gone away.



JJAMZ :: Heartbeat



Might have found this song when watching the new MySpace ad.  Who's to say really?  To answer your question, no, I do not plan on revamping my MySpace page anytime soon.



Wiz Khalifa feat. The Weekend :: Remember You



New Wiz + My boy The Weekend.  Yes, please!



Timeflies :: Without Me  {Timeflies Tuesdays}



It's been a min since Timeflies Tuesdays was out in full force, but here he is sampling Without Me.  His free styles are so legit.



And last but not least, in honor of the new Mumford & Sons CD that came out yesterday, I will leave you with this:


Mumford & Sons :: Lover's Eyes {iHeartRadio Session}



Cheers to Tunesday!

<3 BB

No comments