10.05.2012

Hitting the Links

Because it's almost Halloween, I figured I would share this gem that my old roomie, Brittany sent me this morning.  I have seen this many times, but it is always funny.  Oh Ellen...


I am not a big fan of politics, but I know they are very important.  That is why I feel like everyone should watch this very informative video.  and by that I mean Jimmy Kimmel mocking the debates with children.


I don't want to admit the number of times I have watched this Les Miserables trailer...but wow it is good.  I can't wait for the movie to come out.  I am not even an Anne Hath fan, but this looks beautiful and tragic all at the same time.


Last night I went to the Ron Pope concert for my good friend Erica's birthday.  She was rocking these boots hard and now I might go buy them this afternoon.  Hope she doesn't mind if I copy her.


Who doesn't love a compilation of Mama June gifs?!


Lastly, if you're not following @puppypalace on instagram, you're doing it wrong.


Cheers to the weekend.

Everyone wish my little sister good luck today, she is having her ACL surgery.


<3 BB

No comments