2.08.2013

Hitting the Links :: 2.8.13

Happy Friday!

Quick question, am I the last gal in the world to figure out the secret of putting your hair in a braid before bed to quicken the curly hair process in the morning?! And by that, what I actually I mean is, I was running a little late super lazy this morning and when I took my hair out of my braid, I realized that all I needed to do was fix a few curls instead of showering and I was good to go! dirty hair, don't care.

Don't mind me, just taking selfies in my cube. Typical. 


I have some good things to look forward to this weekend.  Things such as sleep and this:


I have been waiting patiently to use this and I am thinking it may be the perfect treat over the weekend.
With that being said, I am still annoyed that Starbucks changed their rewards system and have been boycotting them a bit.  Instead, I have been hitting up the local drive through spot right by my apartment for my weekend treat. Double bonus - they give you free chocolate covered espresso beans with your order! Suck it, Starbucks.


Also, The other day I went to Trader Joe's to pick up a few goods.  Almonds Butter was one of those goods. I would say that 73% of the reason why I bought almond butter as opposed to peanut butter was not for it's nutritional value or taste, but so I can use the term nut butter on the regular.  No, I am not embarrassed by my immaturity.


Totally double dipping. don't be a hater. The answer to your questions is yes, I am lazy and picked the pre-cut apples even though they are more expensive, but I just hate when apple gets caught in my retainer! #orthoproblems 


Now onto the links!

First, let's discuss how I am famous and not because of this blog, because The Biggest Loser retweeted me yesterday.  Ask Brad, I ugly cry every time I watch an episode of this show.  Their commitment to change and their success is so inspiring.

If Schmidt isn't your favorite New Girl character, we can't be friends.

This Samsung commercial and this extended version were the best thing that the Super Bowl had to offer.  Mainly because Paul Rudd is in them.

What if guys and girls switched roles at the gym?

Pictures of hipsters taking pictures of food.

What is your ugly face?

I am a Tom Boy at heart, hence the North Face vest in the above pic, so this Portland brand is right up my alley. Plus Megan Rapinoe is a fan. Can't go wrong there.  It also reminds me of one of my favorite blogs, Tomboy Style.

Speaking of style, who wants to buy me these for Valentine's Day?!

Since Riri and Chris Brown are back together, I thought this TED Talk was applicable.

And lastly, here are 5 reasons to not be excited about the upcoming Grammys.


Cheers to the Weekend!

<3 BB

2 comments

Kira said...

I've never heard of Wildfang before. Sounds like a cool concept, will have to check out the brand!

JumpingJE said...

Ugly faces, haha. Ill have to try that