7.12.2012

Not Tuesday, But Still Tunes

DJ Babbles on the ones and twos.  (yeahhhh, I think that would be an awesome name if I were a DJ, but then again I also thought wearing Tweety Bird overalls was a good idea in grade school.  So who's to say?)

On to the good stuff.  I am hoping to have Tuesday Tunesdays, but sometimes things don't go as planned.  So here are your Thursday Jams:


Houndmouth :: Krampus




Rumor has it the male singer for this band is the son of Brad's Godfather (were you able to follow that, because I am not sure I do) anyways, they just played at SXSW.  Get ready to hear more good things from them soon since they got signed while they were out there! 



Sean McConnel :: A Prayer You Can Borrow





I found Sean McConnel while stalking Mae Mae at Two Hoots and a Holler.  It's her hubs and he has a great voice.  He is currently on a small acoustic tour in Texas. I wouldn't mind if he came to Oregon soon. 



Kele :: Everything You Wanted




Confession I might have Shazamed this while I was in Forever 21 the other day.  You can read about that experience here.  Later that day when I went to add it to my Spotify I realized I already had it starred.  When you're good, you're good. 



Jack White :: I'm Shakin'




This jam is off of Jack White's solo album. I think I am going to start pronouncing nervous just like he does in this song. ...editor's note: I tried. I do not sound cool like him.  I will keep practicing.



And lastly, thanks for being you The Head and the Heart.  You make me happy:

The Head and the Heart :: Ever Since 


Have been listening to their Pandora station all morning and it is lovely.  This one is off of their iTunes sessions.  Check it out! Ps. I am still very sad that I didn't buy my Zoo concert tickets for them sooner.  Now they are sold out.  (insert sad face)


On a lighter note Happy Thursday! Hope the tunes will help carry you into the weekend. 

Cheers to music!

BB

No comments