11.13.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 11.13.12

Happy Tuesday, Folks! Enjoy your Tunes.

Shannon McArthur :: Chuck Taylor



I think every 15 year old 'emo' girl in her ChuckT's and I enjoy this song.  I am not even embarrassed by that and I probably should be.



Marius Ziska :: All The Good I Know 




All the good I know, I'll give to you. Big fan of these lyrics.




Swim Deep :: Honey (Love Thy Brother Remix) 


Going a different route the second half of this Tunesday with some upbeat tunes, starting with this electronic jam.


French Kiwi Juice :: Lying Together 


Keeping it going with the French Kiwi Juice (how fun is that name?!).   This song just makes me dance a little.  It's fresh and funky.



Kendrick Lamar feat. Lady Gaga :: Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe 


Betch, don't kill the vibe.  What's more to say?


Janelle Monáe feat. Big Boi :: Tightrope 



Wrapping things up with Janelle's hot track featuring a fave, Big Boi.  Janelle does not apologize for doing her own thing and I love everything about her.


Enjoy your Tuesday!

<3 BB


No comments