9.18.2012

Tuesday Tunesday :: 9.18.12


Happy Tunesday!!!!!!

First up...

Rags + Ribbons :: The Marks You Make


Willamette Alumni holding it down with this video.  Plus it is at one of my fav venues in pdx, Mississippi Studios. 


Up Next we have...


Stars :: Hold On When You Get Love And Let Go When You Give It



 
My old track coach (I say old, as in past tense, once was my coach, not old as in Grandpa status), now life coach sent me this new Stars single, which I was excited about.  I have been a Stars fan since college and this album does not disappoint.  


And then there is Muse...


Muse :: Madness



This is one of those songs that has layers.  It just keeps adding layer after layer of goodness.  It is also one of those songs that I have to listen to at least 2 times in a row, because I just didn't get enough of it the first time.


In the Acoustic Corner we have...


Bad Books :: Forest Whitaker



Andy Hull of Bad Books has it going on, in what looks to be a kitchen?


Here we have a band that I have a very love/hate relationship with...


Right Away, Great Captain :: Father Brian Finn


Love the band, because they make beautiful music - but their music is often so sad it could make you cry.  Win some, lose some, I guess.


And lastly, just because this is the best. song. ever.  and even though I have posted about it before here and here I am leaving you with:


PSY :: Gangnam Style:



Cheers to Tunesday!

<3 BB

No comments